Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA-MP History

4 posters

Go down

SA-MP History Empty SA-MP History

Post by Kuinn Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm

Aight, I was bored and I made this shit about my SA-MP Life.

First of all, I started SA-MP DM'ing in May 2009. I didn't like stunts, race or other shit. I just liked DM'ing. After 1 month I started to be a good DM'er but I didn't know lag shoot but I wasn't a noob like a grove from GW-DM, I just shot 2-3 bullets with a deagle and jumping. Also, my first SA-MP name was cRi$. I didn't use too much names, only 5. My first skin was 123 and my first server was DMx Concept and I was also an admin on some servers. In 2009, sa-mp version was 0.2x and it sucked a lot with bugs. After 2 months I learned c-bug, then lag shoot. In September 2009, I started to play both modes. I mean DM and Roleplay. I started roleplaying on PR-RP and my first RP name was Xnavy_Brake but I RP'ed only 2 months then I was out of RP mode.

nWo Clan

I was in only 1 clan as a trial, then member. I mean nWo. Yeah, I was in nWo in 2011 and I heared GW-DM from them but wasn't interested. My name was Kon[nWo[t] as trial and Tweek[nWo] as full. I was also invited by Mark[nWo[t] to join them and I did this shit too. I got accepted by Dro but Dro used deagle like a shit without pump. When he saw me how I'm shooting with pump & deagle, he started to use pump too. Left them after 5 months in November 2011.

As a clan leader

SA-MP History Untitled-1-37

I started leading this clan with Apocalypse but both we didn't have leading skills. We had a shitty name "Killers Soon Olders" but in present I found another name "Kuinn's Squad Organization" and a shitty clan activity but listen, our clan team work was excellent based by me with paying Ventrilo. The true veterans of this clan are Nisr, Apocalypse & Striker.

Proof about team work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2nehVgqGdw

Signed,
     GLe.

Last edited by Kuinn on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuinn
Admin

Back to top Go down

SA-MP History Empty Re: SA-MP History

Post by Can4ns Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:33 pm

You dont have nothing else to do to write historys? Very Happy

Nice story!

Can4ns

Back to top Go down

Post by N3IL Sat May 11, 2013 6:21 pm

nice story and bad colour chosen to write it ¬¬ impossible to read good xD

all of you are experienced players and i started in last summer, so im bad yet, but well, my favourite drunk teacher (can4ns) is teaching me a lot, and a day i will reach your lvl

N3IL

Back to top Go down

Post by Can4ns Sat May 11, 2013 8:35 pm

N3IL wrote:nice story and bad colour chosen to write it ¬¬ impossible to read good xD

all of you are experienced players and i started in last summer, so im bad yet, but well, my favourite drunk teacher (can4ns) is teaching me a lot, and a day i will reach your lvl

LOL

Can4ns

Back to top Go down

Post by Shooter Sat May 11, 2013 8:37 pm

ahahaha
Shooter
Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content